Friday, May 18, 2007

Bloggerdoodle

Ok, I am always jealous of all my fellow crafters and their wonderful blogs, so I decided to start one. I am hoping this will help keep me accountable for my crochet projects and this will also give me a place to brag endlessly when I am done :) The first place I should start is with My List. I will try to keep this list as updated as possible with all current, finished and pending works for 2007, as well as WIP pics and status. Without further ado, My List:

Oh wow. Just getting it all down seems like a lot. As soon as I get up and working on this, hopefully the finished items will turn into links with pictures. Of course, everytime a new magazine comes out or I buy a new book, this list seems to grow. Eventually, I would like to have a list somewhere on this blog with all my books on it. That should help me keep track of what I own, and if anyone has any questions on a book and I own it, I would be happy to give you my opinion.

Now, my time to unload. This is going to be a busy week. My husbands family is coming over tomorrow, my husband wanted to make prime rib. Of course, that means I am making side dishes, and cleaning like a crazy woman all day. Sunday is the Italian Festival, and my husbands North County golf tournament. Monday is my sisters birthday (one of 14 birthdays this month :) and I will be making cupcakes to take into work on Tuesday for a coworker. Tuesday I will be making biscotti to take into my daughters class on Wednesday. She is having a multi cultural potluck that her dad was kind enough to volunteer me for. Wednesday I will have to put something together for a baby shower/potluck my work is having on Thursday to celebrate my coworkers 1st child. She is adopting a 4 year old little boy, this is also the day the blanket must be done, so that I can bring it in for her shower/potluck. I think next Friday I can finally unwind, of course with PIRATES 3!!!!!!!!!

Ok, now to work on pictures for the list........

No comments: